Background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Very Special Puzzle




Riley is majorly into doing puzzles right now. For Christmas Uncle Ryan got him a puzzle made from a picture of him and Rease. We just put it together last night and it is so cute! He put it away one piece at a time because it is very "special". Thanks Uncle Ryan! That was a great gift!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Haha. Love that Riley face.

Chelsea Corwin said...

Ry..I think Rease needs one to match. Where did you get it?

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

It is that sort of cuteness that makes you almost forget all the rotten-ness...almost. :) Hope he is feeling better!

Ryan said...

A lot of the photo sites do them, but the ones I checked had smaller piece sizes. A google search landed me on a site called bravisa, which let's people start their own online stores. There I found someone that does the large puzzle pieces. I think it was Michelle's or something (shipped from Thailand). Email me if you want a link. I think I could find it again. Or if you want a matching one, I could probably just take care of it.

Abrah said...

the name on the box was
www.jigsaw2order.com

KB said...

I'm with Ryan. That face of Riley's is pretty stinkin' cute!