Well, Josh (with the help of quite a few others) has been working very hard getting the baseball field ready. Josh decided it would be a good idea to build a field in the corner of our yard. We kicked off opening day with a big Labor Day party with all the family. We had all the Tuttles and extended it to all the Tuttle in-laws. We welcomed the Browns, Johnsons, Corwins, and the Bruners to the big game! It was a great time and hopefully I will get some pictures soon! I stole this one off Ryan's facebook page. So, when's the next game? Anybody want to play? :)P.S.-- We did decide that next year we will do the game on Sunday and that way we will all have Monday to recooperate. :)
1 comment:
So neat! I bet the boys will love having their own field growing up!
Post a Comment