
Riley getting ready to leave for his first day of Preschool! He was being rather pokey this morning, so in this picture he actually has a mouth full of bagel b/c he was still eating as we were walking out the door! He is so cute. I put these shorts on his this morning and he asked me why he has to wear his swim suit to preschool. :)

Riley waiting on the other kids to walk down the sidewalk while avoiding any eye contact with Mom holding the camera.

He gathered all his crayons, but wouldn't color with them. He told me that he only wanted markers but we talked about the fact that in preschool you only use pencils and crayons. I guess I need to take his markers away for awhile and make him use crayons.

Saying bye to Uncle Ryan...

I guess he really had no plans of using those crayons, b/c all he colored were the letter o's. If they were learning about o's that day I would say he did really well, but no. They were suppose to color the whole apple. He better get used to this crayon thing or he is going to flunk preschool. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment