
Well, as many of you all know (and the rest of you just assumed), we are having a BOY! Riley is getting to be very excited to be a big brother and keeps asking me a bunch of questions about "little brothers". Please excuse the VERY windblown hair in these pictures. It is rather windy out here in the wide open! Riley of course is being his normal 3 year old self. :)

I feel as though I am absolutely huge compared to what I was with Riley! Hopefully my belly slows down a little bit!
3 comments:
Lookin' good! Can't wait to see you really preggo at Thanksgiving and Christmas...gotta figure out the trip after the new little one has arrived!! Hopefully it won't be July!
wooo hooo!! i can get on your blog!! you look soooo stinking cute!
Abrah, you look so cute!!!!!!!! Love the white pants!!!!
Post a Comment