Background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Strawberry Jam


One of Josh's favorite things is his Mom's strawberry jam. I finally made Mary teach me how to make it. I have now made a few batches of strawberry jam is is it yummy! I also figured out why it is so good....7 cups of sugar! What?!? I decided to make the "low sugar" recipe in the batches I made at home. Mmmmmm!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

- Mighty B said...

I love the little car in the picture! True sign of a mommy with a little boy!

I'm very impressed with the homemade jam! Maybe someday you'll do a "how-to" post... :-)

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

7 cups of sugar...that is ridiculous! unless it made like 500 cans of jam. Looks yummy...wish I had some!

Colleen said...

Abrah! Your jam looks awesome. If you are open to distributing I'd be more than happy to take a jar off of your hands. =)