
A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Joe's 60th birthday with a lunch with the family and then a surprise party for extended family and friends at the church. Here is a picture of all the Johnson grandsons....I would show you a picture of all the granddaughters, but there are none! What a cute bunch of boys thought huh?! They are pictured in age order....too cute!

I also took a picture of Reid and Riley at the party and now looking back at the picture it looks like they are just two old men standing and having a conversation. This picture made me laugh just looking at their faces and their body language. I wonder what they were talking about...
3 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures.Can't beleive how much they are all growing up.I think if you all would have one more somebody would get a girl.I'm just sayin'.
Too cute! And I can't believe Joe is 60!
Too cute! I bet they were saying something about going to the potty or planning something evil! Laura
Post a Comment