Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Snow Boots


This is another IOU post. Last month some time I had to run to K-mart to get a couple things. I told Riley to go put his shoes on and he came back with his snow boots on. For some reason he is obsessed with boots of any kind. There was absolutely no way Riley was allowing me to convince him of any other shoe. So, on one of the hottest and most humid days of the year, we headed to K-mart in his shorts and his snow boots...that were also 2 sizes too small. :) Last week we went to the business meeting at church and he opted for the rain boots instead of the snow boots. The snow boots have since been put away so I guess maybe he didn't really have a choice. Oh well!

3 comments:

- Mighty B said...

I always say "Choose your battles!" I'm sure his little feet were sweaty and stinky - but he was happy! (My Riley's boots have been hidden for quite some time for the same reason! :-> )

Tom Paul said...

He is a boot man.. Hopefully he wont have the passion for shoes that your aunt has.. Ha ha.. Love to all!

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

Hey!! I'm looking for someone to make a christening gown for Mia's baptism. Do you think your mom would be interested/have time? I want to have it made out of my wedding dress. Let me know what you think! :)
mjdeeter@yahoo.com