
Last week we had to go to Logan for a healthy lifestyle screening for Josh's insurance. After they got done telling us we were fat, we headed to Happy Burger for dinner and then Sycamore for dessert! Our first Sycamore trip of the season and it was YUMMY! It is probably a good thing that we don't live too close to Logan. :) I LOVE IT!

Riley was doing good until he decided he should eat the cone from the bottom....didn't work out so well. :)
Pray for little Riley. He has an ear infection and a cough to go along with it. We spent most of last night throwing up, so tonight should be better. I don't know why, but he ALWAYS throws up when he gets an ear infection. Today we did a lot of laundry! :)
7 comments:
I had sycamore 3 times within a 7 day span. Good thing I'm pregnant! :)
Hope your little guy gets to feeling better!
They don't have any place up here to compares to Sycamore - thankfully! I hope Riley feels better! My Riley had issues with ear infections too.
I am SO jealous! I won't get Sycamore until probably June or July....urg! I hope Riley feels better! I am sure the great changes in temp outside aren't helping much either!
Poor little guy! did he get tubes?! hope he feels better soon!!
we just got a new ice cream place by our house....luckily its the way i DONT drive because it could be really dangerous :)
hope all is well!! if you talk to carley tell her i said hello too:)
Aww,poor little guy!Okay so I don't know if this could happen or not but I used to get a lot of ear infections in high school after we got our pool and it would always make me feel dizzy when I had one.I wonder if Riley feels dizzy and that is why he is throwing up.I don't know.Just throwing that out there.His ice cream cone sure looked good!I can't beleive I have not had Sycamore yet this year!Maybe this weekend.Okay,well take care and I hope Riley feels better real soon.I will be praying for him!
this is so cute!! ian still eats the cone 1st. he is a slow learner!!
Abrah, Westen throws up when he has ear infections also! I think it has to do with the equilibrium being off. In fact, Westen has an ear infection now, and he threw up all over me at Easter Sunrise Service... The joys of parenthood...
Post a Comment