
Riley used to be so easy to get to go to sleep, but here lately he has really been fighting it. I am blogging about it as Riley is literally curled up on a pillow on the floor right by the computer chair. He has been going through a really clingy phase lately, so I think he just thinks that I have to be right there in order for him to fall asleep. Last night I put him in time out because he wouldn't quit getting out of bed and the next thing I know...he fell asleep while still in time out. I of course had to take a picture. :) I usually use the time after he goes to bed to get things done, but lately I haven't had a lot of that since it takes me an hour and a half to get him to go to sleep. This too shall pass and I will cherish it while I can.
1 comment:
Ha ha! That is too funny! I was imagining it while you were telling me about it
Post a Comment