
Peoria Pictures
Two weeks ago, Josh took vacation and we went to Peoria to visit Chelsea. On Saturday we went to a really cool orchard. It was called Tanner's Orchard if anyone is interested. If you are in the area in the fall, go check it out! They had an amazing store where you can buy everything from apple pie to Christmas presents. I took advantage and bought both of those things. After we were done in the market, we went out to the kids area. From the pictures you can see all the cool playsets they had. Riley also rode horses, fed the goats, went in the Maze, rode on the wagon to the pumpkin patch, picked out his pumpkins...they had it all! I think Riley would have been content spending the entire day there. On Sunday we went to the huge flea market in Bloomington, IL. I would really like to go back sometime WITHOUT an almost 2 year old. :) I did purchase a rocking chair for Riley. He loves it! The last picture is him on the first day we got home eating his chicken nuggets while watching TV. Check out the rest of the pictures!
Oh yes...I must mention that Chris and Chelsea are expecting! The next time I go visit, there will probably be a new baby! :) She gave me permission to put that on my blog. ;) I don't know what she was thinking though, because she is due in May, and that is not flea market season. :)
Two weeks ago, Josh took vacation and we went to Peoria to visit Chelsea. On Saturday we went to a really cool orchard. It was called Tanner's Orchard if anyone is interested. If you are in the area in the fall, go check it out! They had an amazing store where you can buy everything from apple pie to Christmas presents. I took advantage and bought both of those things. After we were done in the market, we went out to the kids area. From the pictures you can see all the cool playsets they had. Riley also rode horses, fed the goats, went in the Maze, rode on the wagon to the pumpkin patch, picked out his pumpkins...they had it all! I think Riley would have been content spending the entire day there. On Sunday we went to the huge flea market in Bloomington, IL. I would really like to go back sometime WITHOUT an almost 2 year old. :) I did purchase a rocking chair for Riley. He loves it! The last picture is him on the first day we got home eating his chicken nuggets while watching TV. Check out the rest of the pictures!
Oh yes...I must mention that Chris and Chelsea are expecting! The next time I go visit, there will probably be a new baby! :) She gave me permission to put that on my blog. ;) I don't know what she was thinking though, because she is due in May, and that is not flea market season. :)
5 comments:
That was fun. Have to put old tires on your Christmas list. What cute kids.
I left a comment or two on your pics, but I'm not sure if you'll see them there. I just wanted to say that your family pics look sooo cute (the ones w/ you wearing a hat). :)
Oh...but it is in Flea Market season. It starts in May and ends in October. Since I am due the 18th, you will just have to come the weekend before that and hit the flea market and then just wait around for the baby to come!
And how in the world did you get that picture of my dogs...they look like they are spooning or something. Riley must have worn them out!
YEAH!!! I love babies! CONGRATS CHELSEA!
Post a Comment