Background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!




Here is Riley's Halloween visit for those who live too far away...or that we just didn't have time to go to. We only can fit about 4 stops into our schedule. :)

Riley's daycare class had a Fall party today. They were told to wear orange shirts. It was so cute to walk in and have 8 little toddlers running around all in an orange shirt and jeans.

Treat bags for his friends :)

Where's Moe? Riley was Moe from the Doodlebops! He absolutely loves that show and he loves Moe. Moe breakdances on the show and Riley tries to dance like him. It is too funny! Moe is also the drummer...so it was a given. I found Moe costumes on the internet for like $40 plus shipping....but making your own from the fabric store....only $10!

Moe Doodle dancing before leaving for trick or treating!



8 comments:

- Mighty B said...

That is too cute!! I wish I had your family's talent for sewing.

Unknown said...

Too cute. Good job, Abrah getting this posted soo soon. Riley is lucky to have a mom who will make a costume every year. By the way didn't Ryan get a pumpkin t-shirt for Christmas like Riley's? I wonder if he wore it? Ryan?

Nicole Tocco said...

Riley looks soooo cute!! I literally Lol'd!! :0) I can't believe you made that outfit!! Good job!

Justin, Haley, Jayden, Lynnsey, Sydney said...

Abrah you are following in your Mother's footsteps! Impressive! :) Riley looked tooo cute!

Justin, Haley, Jayden, Lynnsey, Sydney said...

Abrah you are following in your Mother's footsteps! Impressive! :) Riley looked tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Abrah, he is so cute!!! I knew who he was without even reading the post, so good job on the outfit!
Love ya chels

Micah said...

Very cute. Tell the little man sorry his aunt Micah did not call him back. Are you sure he asked for me and not Elmo? Great job on the costume!
Micah

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I gave up on trying to make Cale a Yo Gabba Gabba character. Too stressful. :) However, birthday theme, here we come. Are you doodlebopping it for his bday????