
September 4, 2008
8:27 am
6 lbs. 15 oz.
19.5 in
19.5 in
Okay, so I have been the biggest slacker...please forgive me. Riley and I went to visit Baby Lauren today at the hospital. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to Dirk and Nicole...and big brother Wade! Pray for healing for Nicole!
4 comments:
April 24th is our big date...... :)
--Katie F!
What the heck, Katie! Discreet pregnancy announcement!!!??? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you guys!!!!!!! :) :) :) Perhaps you two can share a bday???? Miss you!!
Yay for Lauren!!!!!! She is such a pretty baby!! (exclamation point overload)
Congratulations Katie!!!
I'm so glad you keep this blog Abrah. I would have no clue about anything otherwise. Riley is as handsome as ever!!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth
Yeah for Katie! Wow girls night will be full of children! I love it! Now we just need to get on round 2 for some of our friends...ABRAH! :) we know you make beautiful children!
Post a Comment