Background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Like a Good Neighbor...

The neighbors got their playset put together last weekend and so Riley's swing finally got hung...over a year later! The neighbor girls are so sweet because they left a spot to hang Riley's swing on their playset. They want Riley to come over whenever he wants and think of it as his new park. :) I think Riley would be over there all day long if I would let him.
The neighbor girls taking Riley for a wagon ride around the yard. He loved every minute of it!
He also loved their sparkly hat! I thought the gold sequins went nicely with the John Deere shirt. :) You can also sort of see Riley's swing in the background that finally has a home. Thank you to the Hough family for being such great neighbors and loving Riley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I really enjoy checking out your blog but everytime I read your recent "Header"...I have to say to myself "State Farm is there" after I read it!!!!! Riley is adorable by the way! However, I will say he has a mischevious little look to him - ha!!