Background

Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Vincent

Our friends Dawson and Jenny are due to have their first baby on August 11th. I emailed her and asked her to send me pictures of that belly of hers since I haven't seen her. She sent me a couple of her maternity pictures and she is just beautiful. This is my favorite...I edited it a little bit to showcase that belly! This is her at 33 weeks. Doesn't she look great?!? Pray for a healthy baby and delivery. You will be in our prayers! We love you and miss you and can't wait to meet the little one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

33 weeks!!! Her belly looks so little!! I'll be praying for a healthy delivery but geesh - that little belly makes me jealous! ha!

Unknown said...

christmasLove to Jenny and Dawson. Baby bellies always make me cry.

Unknown said...

christmas? Hush ryan, I was teary.

Ryan said...

im not sure how tears nake you type unrelated words. missing a letter or two yeah. but a whole word? anyway. glad to see the vincents make the blog! keep it up abe. i was just thinking how good you are at this and thought id check it.