Background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Looking Back

I know I have been super bad at posting anything lately. I have a bunch of pictures on my camera that I haven't downloaded yet. I just haven't had the time, but I promise to do better. Since I don't have any of my pictures off the camera, I just decided to look back at Riley last September. I can't believe how fast time goes and I just wish I could slow it down. Where did my little baby go? He will be two in a few months and it just makes me want to cry! What a sweet baby! Here are a few of my favorites from September 2007...

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Awww,I can't beleive he is going to be two!That went way to fast.He is so cute!Miss you guys.

Justin, Haley, Jayden, Lynnsey, Sydney said...

sure do miss keeping up on your blog...you are slacking a bit! :) i have a countdown ready for you to the birth of baby ramer!