Background

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tractor Cookies


So Riley helped me make cookies today and we were just going to make chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips in them, but Riley apparently wanted to make "tractor cookies"...recipe as follows:


1 Package of Chocolate cookie mix
2 tablespoons water
1/4 C vegetable oil
1 egg
1 package of peanut butter chips
1 John Deere tractor

You see now how helpful my son is and that is why I cheated and used the cookie mix!














I am sorry I have been a total slacker and haven't posted in a week and a half. We have been very busy enjoying the beautiful weather. I have a lot of pictures to post, so I promise I will post more soon. But for now, enjoy the pictures of us making "tractor cookies" today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I might have taught him that trick when we were making the brownies and cheesecakes for Micah's shower!!!

Unknown said...

Oh,now that looks like his mother. She was always on the counter or chair "helping". You should really get out the flour and make bread like Woody used too. Love you