
So my little maniac decided one day to just totally clear off an entire shelf so that he could climb into it. I wondered why he was working so hard to get this one shelf cleaned off. It is amazing that before he cleaned off the shelf, he had a plan in his head. The look on his face just sums it all up. The next day though, he tried to do it on the little one next to the one he is laying on. That didn't work out so well. :)
1 comment:
Hi Abrah!
I think Riley looks right at home on the shelf ;) He is growing up so quickly. What fun you and Josh are having! You are such great parents! Thanks for the blog. Sorry I'm so late getting an answer to you. The blog is a neat idea.
Love,
Lin
Post a Comment