
So, we have had this barn now for about 6 months and I am just now getting around to staining it. You can see the unstained barn in the "another stunt" post earlier. I still need to stain the back of it, but I ran out of stain. This is good enough for probably another 6 months or so. :)
Sorry I haven't had much time to post anything lately. We have an open house on Sunday, so pray for the right buyer to show up so we can sell our house. Hope you all are out enjoying the beautiful weather!
3 comments:
Looks great! How does the little man like it? I'm sure he will keep it looking as neat and organized as the picture. Let me know if you need help but I'm sure you won't ask. Pray the weather is nice but not too nice. Love to all. P.S. I think it looks cuter with Riley on the shelf.
i'll give you $500 for the house. cash!
The barn looks really nice!!! Hey, I'm bored today, and I'm looking for an updated blog to read during Cale's naptime... you are slacking, my friend! ;) Let's see some new Riley photos!!! Just kidding. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment