Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Walgreens Diapers

If you don't care about diapers, stop reading this post now. For all those that are currently purchasing them, or plan to purchase in the future, keep reading. With Riley, I tried every brand of diapers known to man, including all the store brands. My personal feeling is that you get what you pay for. I really like Pampers, but Riley was allergic to them, so I bought Huggies and only Huggies. With Myles, I have used cloth most of the time, but still used disposable when we would leave the house. I am currently using all disposable at the moment, because he grew out of the cloth diapers that I had already. I have not decided yet whether to buy bigger cloth diapers or not. Anyway, I found a really awesome deal on some Walgreens diapers a couple weeks ago, so I thought I would give them a try. Much to my surprise, I thought they were wonderful! I think they are the closest to Huggies that I have found for a store brand diaper. I called Chelsea right away and had her try them out on Rease and she agreed, they are really good! So, we both stocked up. I stocked up for Chelsea because she couldn't find the larger sizes for Rease, and she stocked up for me. This picture was just what I bought. We ended up getting the packages for $2.49 each! If you would like to learn more about this deal, leave with your email address and I will send along the info. You just have to wait until they put them on sale Buy one get one free again and use the Walgreens coupons found in a special coupon booklet. Let me know if you need more info. I would definitely give the Walgreens brand a try if you haven't done so.

3 comments:

Nicole Tocco said...

I need the info on these!!

Kim said...

I need info too!!
Have you tried Target Brand?

Jody said...

Hey, Ashley in my office would looooove to know your secret so share with me and i will share with her. Love ya sis...Jody