Background

Saturday, March 19, 2011

2 months

Somehow my little Myles is 2 months old already! He went to the Dr. yesterday and the Dr. was very impressed with his growing! He is just a little butterball! Riley today that he was a "chunky chunky". :) Riley was a chunky baby also, but usually remained around the 50th percentile in both height and weight. Myles is running a bit bigger than that.
2 month stats:
23 inches long (75th percentile)
13 lbs. 14 1/2 oz. (97th percentile)
Just yesterday he also smiled at me intentionally. I thought he smiled at me a few times this week, but I wasn't completely convinced until yesterday that it was on purpose. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Chelsea Corwin said...

He is adorable!!! Too bad he won't be around for me to hold next weekend!

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

He is chubby but he looks happy and healthy! I can't wait to meet him!

Brian & Ashley said...

Such a cute little guy!