Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween...

...from Bob the Builder!
This is the first year that Riley has understood Halloween enough to pick out his own costume. He would tell me 13 different things everyday that he was going to be. I decided to just wait until the day of to really decide with him. The only thing he said he wanted to be on the day of trick or treating was either a computer or a tractor. Thanks for the help Riley! We went to the library and he picked out a couple movies and books and he brought them over to show his Mimi. Most of them were Bob the Builder, so Mimi suggested he be Bob the Builder. Riley loved that idea! Thanks Mimi! The best part was that we had all of this at home, so zero dollars spent! Happy Halloween everyone!


2 comments:

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Now I get the library comment! We were talking about Halloween and I think he was telling that you all figured out what he would be in the library. I think...

Ryan said...

Tractor Johnson!