Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

belly comparison 28/29 weeks

28 weeks with Riley
29 weeks with baby #2

I finally had Josh take a picture of me the other day (he is not good at that) and found a similar time when I was pregnant with Riley. Sorry, neither one is very good, but here are the belly shots as requested. :).

I had a Dr. appt. on Friday and the Doc said everything is looking grand. He said that he does c-sections on Wednesdays, so I am guessing I will be having this baby on January 19th. That date will be here in no time since it is such a busy time between now and then with all the birthdays and holidays! I guess I should figure out this child's name...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you are not showing skin so how can we compare. I am telling you that you are bigger in the belly this time. All the more beautiful.

Micah said...

I still think you look exactly the same as with Riley.
But either way, you look great!
can't wait for Baby Tractor to arrive!