
Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! We have no many reasons to be thankful this year and we are especially thankful for a great Thanksgiving weekend. We had three Thanksgivings this year on three different days, so I think we all got plenty of food. On Saturday we went down to my Aunt's house for my Mom's side of the family. It was good food and a good time. We ended the trip with a drive through their community park. They had a huge light display as well as a female Santa. This was Riley's first viewing of a live Santa. Sorry for the short post, maybe I will be a little better in December. I am really not making any promises though since I don't have the internet at home....hopefully I will work on that soon!
1 comment:
Does anyone else have "no" many blessings this year? Does that mean only a few blessings or how does that work? Ryan, you should have an explanation here to clear this up.
Post a Comment