Background
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween 2009
Hello all! I know that I have really disappeared from the blogging world, but I really am here! Just as a quick update since I have not posted anything in 2 months. We sold our house in Peru and have still not found a new house yet. We have a really good potential new house and hopefully we will know a little more in the next week or so. I promise to inform you all once we find a house. Riley is really wanting a new house. He is loving spending so much time with family, but at night he really wants to go "home".
Anyway... Happy Halloween! Woody and Megan wanted to take Riley trick or treating this year, so they all dressed up as super heros. Megan was superwoman, Woody was Batman, and Riley was Mighty Mouse! He is shouting Mighty Mouse in this picture. :) Their outfits look pretty good don't they?!? Megan did some serious duct tape work on the symbols and belts. I know this is not a very long post, but I promise to do some serious catching up....one day....but probably not anytime soon. :) Not only do I not have a house, do not have my computer or my internet, but my camera is broken! I seriously have some good excuses for not blogging. :) I hope to reconnect to the blogging world soon. Be praying that this house we have found is "home" for us. If we could get into a house before the Holidays, that would be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOVE it! I think this picture might become my facebook profile pic!!! Miss you and the blogging!
So much more impressive in person, Especially Woody (Batman). Good job, Megan.
Hehe, Riley is so cute. Good luck with the house!
Sweet costumes. Love it.
Post a Comment