Laying on the floor while Daddy reads Riley a book before he leaves for work. They also like to lay on their backs and throw the ball up in the air. Riley thinks that's pretty funny and tries to do it himself. Do you think Riley could have any more toys out in a 5 foot radius? I'm sure the rest of the room looked like that too, just didn't capture it all. Afterall, the best part about playing is totally emptying the shelves, right?! :)
2 comments:
I knew Josh would read a book one day. Does he still use his "baby" voice? As usual very cute guys.
For a second I thought they were at MY house! All those special containers I bought to hold toys are now used for scooping up the toys to just dump them again. Most of the fun is in making the mess!
Post a Comment