
Happy 28th Birthday Josh! He loves his John Deere and his hoodies, so I of course bought him a John Deere hoodie. He also got a new Casting Crowns Christmas CD (because he so loves Christmas music) and a package of gummy worms. All this wrapped up in a John Deere sack with of course a coordinating card. Happy Birthday! We love you! Leave a comment with a birthday wish and I'll make sure Josh sees it!
4 comments:
Happy Brithday to the #1 Son-in-law (as in the first one, not the favorite). Hope it is awesome as so many events are happening this day and that you have many more. Remember when you were afraid you wouldn't have any more after Riley? Silly. Love you
Happy Birthday Joshua! I meant to call yesterday, but I assumed you were at dinner and didn't want to interrupt. Love you all!
Cal & Micah
Happy Birthday Josh! I hope you have a lovely day with the family! At first glance it looked like you got a HUGE John Deer bag. I thought it was on a rug rather than a placemat and I didn't know where Abrah found such a big bag!
At first glance, *I* thought that bag was a GIANT TV with a farming scene on it. HA! Looks like that picture was deceiving, Abrah!
Happy birthday, Josh!!! You should definitely remember Ella's date of birth, huh? Hope your day was fabulous!!
-Megan
Post a Comment