




Riley finally got his 1 year pictures taken....at 14 months! Oh well! We tried out a new photography studio and I think they did a great job. He is so cute and a lot of the pictures show his rotten side! Enjoy! These are the 6 poses we chose to get printed, but check out the whole collection at http://picasaweb.google.com/jajohnson726

3 comments:
Hi Abrah! Riley is so cute! Boy is he growing. It does go SO fast. Glad someone else is starting a blog. I will be back often.
hello Abrah.. that is really the best idea! I don't like facebook that much either, so now I can check on whats going on with you guys often! Riley is really handsome! (not beautiful, ok Josh????!!!!) lol.. I miss you guys.. take care and give a hug on riley for me!
Ivens
Um....I guess it's been quite awhile since I saw your little man but he looks so different! I can't believe it! However, he is so cute!! I had to laugh because Wade's one-year pictures will be taken when he's 15 months old...ha! What studio did you go to because I've been trying to find somewhere to go and those pictures turned out really cute!!!
Post a Comment