Okay, so I found my camera cord. Turns out a certain husband shoved it in his laptop bag and didn't realize it. Imagine that. :) Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do, so hopefully I will post a lot really soon! Here's a start...
RILEY TURNED 5 LAST MONTH!!!
I don't know how time has gone so fast, but I sweet cuttlebug baby boy turned 5! Here are a few of the highlights of his four-wheeler, camouflage party. He is a SUPER DUPER DONUT FANATIC and there are no donuts around here better than Dirty Dan's, so I drove to Kokomo very early that morning to go pick some up for the special day. I'm not gonna lie, Josh and I were pretty excited for his special breakfast. :)
I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Riley eating a donut, but I did get a picture of Myles eating one. Maybe because I was thinking about that recurring Mom of the Year award I receive daily by feeding my (then) 10.5 month old eat a donut for breakfast. Anyway, we all enjoyed them. :)
RILEY TURNED 5 LAST MONTH!!!
I don't know how time has gone so fast, but I sweet cuttlebug baby boy turned 5! Here are a few of the highlights of his four-wheeler, camouflage party. He is a SUPER DUPER DONUT FANATIC and there are no donuts around here better than Dirty Dan's, so I drove to Kokomo very early that morning to go pick some up for the special day. I'm not gonna lie, Josh and I were pretty excited for his special breakfast. :)
I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Riley eating a donut, but I did get a picture of Myles eating one. Maybe because I was thinking about that recurring Mom of the Year award I receive daily by feeding my (then) 10.5 month old eat a donut for breakfast. Anyway, we all enjoyed them. :)
Mimi hanging with Myles during the party. On the menu for a 5 year old's party: hot dogs & Mac-n-cheese! Hey, it's what Riley wanted. We did have some spanish sauce for the adults, and I must admit, everyone loved it. :)
Opening LOTS and LOTS of presents! Pictured: his new cowboy hat from Megan and Woody and his new real cowboy boots from Mimi and Grandpa. On the floor are the Four wheelers that Myles got for him. :)
Camo 4wheeler cake (not made by me) I ran out of time to make the cake :)
And the big present from Mom and Dad: A GAS powered 4wheeler!!! He has had a Powerwheels 4wheeler now for a few years and he has literally rode the life out of that thing. He has been telling us for some time now that he needs a GAS 4wheeler. Now we just need it to warm up so he can ride it (they don't like to start very well in the cold weather). I am hoping he will get lots of use out of this come summer.
Happy Birthday to my big 5 year old!
3 comments:
That is a serious cowboy hat.....
Happy Birthday Riley. Makes me think...did I send him anything?? I am a terrible Aunt. Perhaps I can find something here in Texas in camo or cowboy...
Please tell Riley he has to come visit and go to my donut shop:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanetuttle/4512242023/in/set-72157623710115595
Post a Comment