Background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching up...

Okay, so I have been a complete slacker on the blogging, so I am trying to do a little catch up. I know there are 4000 other posts I need to do, but this will have to work for now. They are way out of order, but it's better than nothing! Here are my reasons for not blogging:


new paint and carpet in spare bedroom

picnics in the living room


wedding (pictured with Riley's future wife)

dancing with future wife... I just love their faces in this picture
peas as my first veggie

barn before (after pictures to come later)

fieldtrip to the Freeze for preschool

tummy time...and hating it!

preschool program

Rease's 2nd birthday

4 months old

tball

cereal for the first time

picnics at the park (with Taco bell)

last day of preschool at the Carousel

2 comments:

Chelsea Corwin said...

I am glad you are getting a lot of use out of the bumbo! The boys are adorable!

Brian & Ashley said...

Enjoyed looking at your pictures! It just dawned on me that I don't know where you guys live- I'm assuming you're still in Indiana, but I have no idea if you're near Galveston or Walton.