Background

Saturday, April 9, 2011

First trip to the chiropractor

So, while I was pregnant with Myles, I had to go to the chiropractor quite frequently. I have decided to continue to go regularly so that I don't get all out of wack again. Yesterday was my first trip back after having Myles. Josh also needed to go because his hip and back have been bothering him a lot. Dr. Melissa (my Stampin' Up! demonstrator) works on me, while Josh had Dr. Ben (her husband). I decided to have both Riley and Myles adjusted as well. Riley went once before when he was little, but hasn't been since then. My plan is to continue to take them regularly as well. My hope is to avoid the constant ear infections that Riley had. If you are looking for a chiropractor in the area, I highly recommend Stout Chiropractic. They are so gentle with the little ones and such nice people. We are also going to try to eliminate cow's milk as much as possible. I gave Almond milk to Riley this morning with a little bit of chocolate syrup in it, and he didn't say anything. It will probably be a much easier transition for him than it will for me. I LOVE milk! :( I also bought some rice milk, so we will see how this goes... It is much more expensive than regular milk, but I am really hoping to eliminate ear infections! Perhaps I will save money by not having to go to the Dr. constantly!



Riley being adjusted by Dr. Ben. He was so good! He watched Josh get adjusted and was so excited when he got to lay on the table too!



Myles getting his very first adjustment! Thanks Stout Chiropractic!


Mark, if you were closer and if gas wasn't $4.00/gallon, we would have come to see you! If you are looking for a chiropractor in the Indy/Westfield area, go see Dr. Jones!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this has worked wonders for our family also!! i think they have all been adjusted. mark saved carter from getting tubes:)