Here is a picture of the belly the day after Christmas. That would make me at 35 1/2 weeks. Little Baby #2 will arrive 3 weeks from today! My belly looks rather round in this picture and appears that Rease fits under it just perfectly! Rease and Riley were rather excited to open their presents they had been looking at for way too long!
Also, you may have noticed that my blog is open again. I kept hearing people say they couldn't get into it and I felt like nobody ever looked at it because it didn't go into their feed as being updated, plus nobody ever made comments! So, as long as no strangers from Brazil comment again, I will probably just leave it open. I don't put any personal information on here anyway...
3 comments:
so glad i can see it again! i could never see it either!!
you look so good. can't wait to see the new baby. it is so close:)
Me too!! I couldn't get in, either! You are so stinkin cute, and so is Riley ;)
I wasn't able to see it either and I just told Dirk yesterday that I was going to ask you about it...I was bummed I couldn't keep closer watch on ya'! Ha!!! I hope you're feeling better today!
Nicole
Post a Comment