Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 30th!

So, in celebration of my 30th birthday (yikes!), Josh threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday. He invited all my friends from high school and for the most part, they were all able to come. This picture is about as good as it gets with the number of children we were working with. :) Josh did a great job planning...thanks to a few of the girl friends ;) and I was totally surprised! I seriously had no idea. My Mom and sisters (and sisters to be....is that okay?!?) distracted me while Josh got everything ready by taking me to Olive Garden for lunch and then a brief shopping trip, and then to get pedicures.

In celebration, Josh also took Riley and I to see Toy Story 3 on Friday (because that was the only movie I really wanted to see that was playing right now) and then to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Then on Sunday, Josh threw yet another party. I was aware of this one, which is why I was totally surprised about Saturday. All the family came over for lunch after church. It was a very busy weekend, but great! Thank you to Josh for working so hard at making my 30th so special...and thanks to all those who helped him. :) Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You so deserve it! Love to all1

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Good job Josh! I hope you had a wonderful day. I am a little sad I missed the sister lunch and pedicures! See you on FRIDAY!! :)