Background

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jenny and Dave's Wedding








Okay, Okay...many of you have been bugging me about getting new posts uploaded. I finally got Riley to go to bed early, so now I actually have time to post. Here is a video of my brother Ryan, Uncle Tom, and Cousins Ella and Peri dancing at the wedding. I have uploaded all of my photos from the weekend on my Picasa Album. Here's the link...Enjoy!




http://picasaweb.google.com/jajohnson726/JennyDaveSWedding




Here is one of my favorites of Riley dancing with Uncle Ryan. Riley was a dancing fool and couldn't get enough of it. He was dancing like crazy for the next 2 days.


And the happy couple...


Mr. and Mrs. David and Jennifer McIntosh

2 comments:

Ryan said...

1. if you'll notice, i had to cut the group dance short and sit down. i was winded.

2. crank dat arm riley boy

3. congrats. ...dorks.

Anonymous said...

man Josh was really able to catch my "crazy eye" in a few of these pictures. You know the ones where one eye is WAY bigger than the other.