Background

Friday, May 23, 2008

Uncle Cal

So I went with Micah to go get her hair cut yesterday so Uncle Caleb watched him while we were gone. When I got home Riley was soaking wet asleep on the couch. I found these pictures on my camera today and it explains the wet clothing. Caleb must have worn him out since he went to sleep for him...mind you we got home at 7:30. I think he was nervous at first, but when we got home his comment was, "This was the easiest gig I've ever had". :) Gotta Love Uncle Caleb. Hopefully Riley will walk down the isle to him. Enjoy the video. Sorry that it is sideways. I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't it great that kids are facinated and thrilled with the simplest things. We should all take note of that.